- Nine: I think I was in love once.
- Ten: Really? What was her name?
- Nine: Her name was Rose.
- Ten: Doctor, we all love Rose.
- Nine: I love Rose because she's fantastic. She always knew just what to say and she made me better.
- Ten: Oh, yes! Rose was brilliant. All soft and warm and clever and so very human.
- Eleven: I love River!
- Nine: ...
- Ten: ...
- Eleven: I love Clara!
- Ten: Doctor, are you just looking at girls in the universe and saying that you love them?
- Eleven: I love... fez.
- Ten: Do you really love fez, or are you just saying that because you saw it?
- Eleven: I - I love fez! I love fez.
“The doubts. You had to save me from my constant doubts. That deep-seeded feeling that I wasn’t good enough for anything, I was a fake at my job, I wasn’t your equal, my friends would forget me if I moved away for a month. It wasn’t as easy as hearing voices, nobody was telling me this. It was just something I knew. Everyone else was playing along but I was sure that one day they would all stop.”David Levithan, The Lover’s Dictionary (via loveyourchaos)
Hello, costume from The Music Man I’ve always wanted! The sadder but wiser girl for me.